Full Time Loan Processing Specialist
Chippewa County Credit Union
Full Time Loan Processing Specialist – 402 W Spruce Street, Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783
Enjoy a career that encourages personal and professional development!
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Understand the basic function of Windows computer systems including the Microsoft Office 365.
- Recent experience in lending or lending related field.
- Knowledge of Mortgage terminology and process,
- Be able to verbally greet members and guests in a professional, courteous, and friendly manner,
- Understanding of office systems including faxing, scanning, copying of documents,
- Cash handling experience,
- Demonstrate the ability to handle stressful situations professionally.
By the end of the training period, applicants should be able to:
- Calculate loan payments, NADA values, loan payoffs, and debt ratios.
- Provide administrative assistance to the loan department.
- Input loans and accurately prepare documents for the loan officer.
- Prepare closing documents and disburse consumer loans to members.
- Assist members with the loan application process to ensure completeness and accuracy of information.
- Explain the loan process, loan options, and services required for credit union loan products.
- Receives, evaluates, and reviews Mortgage applications.
- Obtains, verifies necessary information, and prepares documents for underwriting and closing.
- All other duties as assigned.
Over time, successful team members will:
- Demonstrate the desire for personal and professional self-development.
- Confidently engage in conversations to help our members find the best solutions for their needs.
- Promote credit union products and services.
- Show willingness to take on new projects and/or tasks and complete accurately within deadlines.
- Incentive payments
- 401K match
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Wages are negotiable based on experience
Two Ways to Apply by the end of the business day on June 11, 2021:
- Send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Log into Indeed.com