James W. Nayback Memorial Scholarship
Chippewa County Credit Union is offering two educational scholarships for the 2023/2024
school year. One (1) scholarship in the amount of $1000.00 and one (1) scholarship in the
amount of $500.00 will be awarded to graduating high school seniors planning to attend an
accredited trade school, college, or university.
Get your application here: James W. NayBack Memorial Application
To be eligible students must meet the following criteria:
- Student must be a member in good standing of Chippewa County Credit Union or a
dependent of a member that is in good standing. Good standing is defined as loans are
not delinquent or there is no charged off account with the credit union.
- Student must present an acceptance letter from an accredited trade school, college, or
- Student must present two (2) letters of reference.
- Applicants must submit an essay (typed and double-spaced) describing the “Importance
of Having Good Credit and How It Can Affect Their Future”.
- Submit proof of GPA or transcript from high school guidance office.
All completed application packets must be received at the credit
union no later than May 15, 2023. Send to:
Chippewa County Credit Union
402 W Spruce St.
Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783
Or email packet as a PDF attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org