James W. Nayback Memorial Scholarship
Chippewa County Credit Union is offering two educational scholarships for the 2020/21 school year. One (1) scholarship in the amount of $1000.00 and one (1) scholarship in the amount of $500.00 will be awarded to graduating high school seniors planning to attend an accredited college, university or trade school.
- Student must be a member in good standing of Chippewa County Credit Union or a dependent of a member that is in good standing.
- Student must present an acceptance letter from a college or university.
- Student must present two (2) letters of reference.
- Applicants must submit an essay, typed and double-spaced, describing the importance of having good credit and how it can affect their future.
- Applicants must submit proof of GPA or transcript.
- Must be received at the credit union no later than April 30, 2020.
- Must be filled out completely.
- Must be typed or printed in blue or black ink.
- Please use a separate sheet of paper where you find it necessary. Label each extra sheet by section number.
- Use full sentences to answer essay type questions. Reply as if the reader does not have the question to refer to.
Credit union volunteers will review applications and essays. Essays will be scored on:
- Understanding and following directions
- Grammar and punctuation
The scholarship will be paid directly to the college or university of choice and must be fully disbursed by December 31, 2020.
Please contact Chantelle MacArthur at (906) 632-3134 ext. 115 or e-mail at email@example.com
Scholarship Application Can Be Downloaded and Printed by Clicking on the Link :JamesWNaybackScholarship 2020