Credit Union Lobbies Open to Appointments Only
Chippewa County Credit Union as of 5:00 PM, Wednesday, March 18, 2020 the lobbies of both offices will be closed to walk in traffic. All traffic will be directed to the drive thru at both locations. Our lobbies will remain closed at a minimum thru April 6, 2020 or until further notice.
It is all about the safety of the community and the employees of the credit union. If a person enters our lobby and is a carrier of the virus exposing any one of the staff, that means all our staff would have to self-quarantine.
We provide several ways for you to access your money that can minimize direct contact:
- • Online Banking
- • Mobile Application
- • Bill Pay, accessed thru Online Banking
- • Telephone, call either branch office to ask questions, request transfers, make loan payments
- • Call ahead and set up your transaction ahead of time to pick up at the Drive Thru
- • Text questions or requests to 906-632-2105
- • ATMs
- • Night Drop Access
- • Online Loan Applications
- • Electronic Secure Signing on Loan Documents
You should only leave your home if necessary.
Be safe and stay home,
Connie Toensing, CEO