From the Desk of the CEO, Connie Toensing
Please be assured the we are prepared and will act according to our business continuity planning. We are taking a “keep calm and carry on” approach as the spread of the COVID-19 (Corona Virus) is a rapidly evolving situation.
I am confident in our ability to continue to provide seamless and secure services. Our primary concern is keeping the member’s money safe as well as our employees.
We have an extensive listing of operational tasks that have been identified as “essential” and tasks that have been identified as non-vital for member service and safety. This listing will serve as our guiding tool in the event of short staffing. To you, our member, should see “business as usual” in both of our locations.
I encourage you to use ATMs and our Drive-thru lanes to minimize direct contact with others.
- Carry disinfecting wipes with you to wipe down ATM keys or wear gloves
- At our Drive Thru lanes we will be using paper envelopes for your cash
- We will continuously wipe the Drive Thru canisters with disinfecting wipes
- We have stepped up cleaning efforts in our common areas
- Teller areas will be cleaned continuously throughout the day
- Pens will be handed out as needed, and members will be encouraged to keep the pen
- Employees have been encouraged to stay home if symptoms develop.
Thank you for trusting your credit union.